Shipping & Ordering
If you would like your order to arrive on a specific date, please provide that information in the "Instructions to Merchant" or "Shipping Details" section when ordering OR please send us an email directly after you have placed your order (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Linda's Latkes have been fully cooked and flash-frozen prior to shipping. It is normal for them to become fully or partially thawed during transit and it is perfectly fine to re-freeze them. Immediately or as soon as possible after delivery, remove the latke containers from the shipping box and store them in your freezer. Your latkes will maintain their quality when stored frozen for up to 1 year.
All shipping charges are based on total amount ordered. To upgrade your shipping to Overnight ($20 - $38 extra, depending on location), simply use the Shipping Method drop-down box on the Review your information page at PayPal when ordering.
Shipping & Handling Policy- Please Read Carefully
- 1). We ship to all continental United States - for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii - please call our office. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to other countries, including Canada.
- 2). We ship FedEx 2nd day air on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to all states, excluding California, Arizona, Nevada and Oregon.
- 3). Orders shipped to California, Arizona, Nevada and Oregon can be shipped Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. We use both FedEx Ground and On Trac for these shipments (usually 1 day ship time).
- 4). Some parts of Arizona, Nevada and Oregon will require 2 days for shipping and we will only know when processing the order.
- 5). We do not ship out on weekends and therefore, we cannot deliver on Mondays. We deliver on Tuesdays only if overnight shipping is selected and paid for. We deliver on Saturdays only if the Saturday extra charge and/or extra overnight charges are paid, which varies per location.
- 6). Next Day Air (Overnight) shipping is available for an additional $20 - $38 extra, depending on location.
- 7). For orders being shipped to a university or college, or other location where the package may not be delivered directly to recipient, please notify recipient that a perishable product is being delivered.
- 8). All orders processed with the incorrect shipping may be delayed.
- 9). For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories please contact us at email@example.com.
- 10). Our latkes and knishes are packed in coolers with cold packs and ready to go in the freezer upon receipt.
- 11). We are unable to ship packages for delivery on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.