Shipping & Ordering
Linda's Latkes have been fully cooked and flash-frozen prior to shipping. It is normal for them to become fully or partially thawed during transit and it is perfectly fine to re-freeze them. Immediately or as soon as possible after delivery, remove the latke containers from the shipping box and store them in your freezer. Your latkes will maintain their quality when stored frozen for up to 1 year.
Shipping & Handling Policy- Please Read Carefully
- 1). California customers ONLY please order here on our website. All other nationwide customers, please order on Goldbelly/Lindas-Gourmet-Latkes.com. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to other countries, including Canada.
- 2). We do not ship out on weekends and therefore, we cannot deliver on Mondays. We deliver on Saturdays only if the Saturday extra charge and/or extra overnight charges are paid, which varies per location.
- 3). FREE Standard shipping (2 day) is included with your order. To upgrade your shipping to Overnight ($20 - $38 extra, depending on location), simply use the Shipping Method drop-down box on the Review your information page at PayPal when ordering.
- 4). For orders being shipped to a university or college, or other location where the package may not be delivered directly to recipient, please notify recipient that a perishable product is being delivered.
- 5). All orders processed with the incorrect shipping information prodived to us may be delayed and/or require additional charge.
- 6). Our latkes and knishes are packed in coolers with cold packs and ready to go in the freezer upon receipt.
- 7). We are unable to ship packages for delivery on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.